Ephesians: Head Held High DVD Only
*NOTE: DVD ONLY - purchase only if you do not have streaming capabilities.
Ephesians workbook is sold separately. Please keep in mind that the streaming codes are included in the Ephesians Work Book.
This study is for the woman who wants to:
- Stand firm in God's strength so you can stand up under life's challenges.
- Ditch a ho-hum existence so you can embrace a life worth living in Jesus.
- Discover how to move forward with confidence when life's pressures are holding you back.
- Learn to live worthy of God's call and be empowered to step into that calling.
- Develop the strength to be all God created you to be when you feel weak.
Ministry leader, author, and Bible teacher, Lori Wilhite dives into the book of Ephesians to discover the truth of how to walk with our heads held high. When you learn who you are, live who you are, and leverage who you are, God can move through you to make an impact.
It’s time we walk with our heads held high.
ABOUT THE BOOK
Too often, our shoulders slump under the heaviness of family struggles, the strain of financial stress, the burden of a hurting marriage and the weight of insecurity. We are pushed down by feelings of insecurity, defeat, and discouragement. You are not meant to live under that hefty load any longer. You are a child of God, saved by His grace, forgiven and free.
Ephesians gives us beautiful insight into the Lord’s redemptive work and how a life that’s been completely changed can change the world. When people walk confidently in who God says they are, they can put their shoulders back, their chins up, and walk with their heads held high.
In this six-session video Bible study, you will discover the truth of what Paul says about unity and its direct reflection of our hearts, our focus, and our love for God. As you journey through Ephesians, you’ll learn why you can walk with your head held high and see how God will use that posture to make an impact. Each study guide contains the streaming codes for all six teaching videos.
1. Embracing this changes everything.
2. You’re more alive than you realize.
3. The dynamite power of prayer.
4. How to walk worthy.
5. How to walk as a child of light.
6. How to stand strong and rise above.
The Beautiful WordTM Bible Study Series helps you connect God's Word to your daily life through vibrant video teaching, group discussion, and deep personal study that includes verse-by-verse reading, Scripture memory, coloring pages, and encouragement to receive your own beautiful Word from God. In each study, a central theme—a beautiful word—threads throughout the book, helping you connect and apply each book of the Bible to your daily life today, and forever.